Blowfish Investments 117 (Pty) Ltd t/a Lemberg Wine Estate is a producer of Wine, – hereinafter all reference will be made to Lemberg Wine Estate
This is the website of Lemberg Wine Estate with company detail as follow:
Registration number: 2004/016874/07
VAT Registration number: 4230213656
Lemberg Wine Estate, R46, Straatskerk Road, Tulbagh, 6820
Telephone: +27 21 300 1130 / +27 82 749 7585
From time to time the information that is volunteered may be used by Lemberg Wine Estate for communication or marketing purposes. This information is stored in fully secure databases with restricted access. We do not share our email address data with third parties.
CONDITIONS OF SALE:
- You must be over 18 years of age to buy wine. We reserve the right to request proof of age (Identity document / passport).
- All wines are sold in bottles of .750ml and packed in cases of 6. We only sell by case.
- All prices include VAT
- All prices include delivery to your door in South Africa.
The minimum order is 12 bottles. For orders of less contact us directly
- The offering on this website is available to South African clients only.
- Overseas Clients please contact firstname.lastname@example.org who will assist you with detail of the importer in your country.
- We accept Visa and Mastercard credit and debit cards and direct deposits.
- All online credit card payments are processed via PayGate Internet Payment Gateway.
Card Holders may go to www.paygate.co.za to view PayGate’s security policies.
- Customer details will be stored by Lemberg Wine Estate separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za
- We accept direct deposits / EFT to ABSA
Account name: Blowfish Investments 117 (Pty) Ltd
ABSA Current account
Account number: 40 6478 6448
Branch code: 632005
- Special delivery instructions can be added during checkout. Please add a contact name and contact number
- Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 5 days
- If we suspect any delays, we will contact you immediately for instructions
- Delivery is door-to-door countrywide (please note free delivery is only applicable to deliveries when “free delivery” is offered),
- In cases of unavailability, we will refund you in full within 7 days.
- Any complaints regarding the standard and quality of the products bought should be directed to Suzette Jansen van Rensburg email email@example.com or Zelna Slabber email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lemberg Wine Estate reserves the right to cancel an order for which payment has already been received if stock is insufficient. Should we ever exercise this right, we will first communicate with you to try and suggest alternative wines, failing which you will receive a full refund with no deductions.
- In the unlikely event that there is a broken bottle in your case, please contact us immediately to enable us to organise refund
- Lemberg Wine Estate shall take all reasonable measures to accurately reflect the description, availability, purchase price and delivery charges of Products on the Website. Should however there be any errors, we shall not be liable for any loss, claim or expense relating to a transaction based on any error, other than to refund you for any amount already paid.
- Lemberg Wine Estate shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from:
Lemberg Wine Estate recognises the importance of protecting your (“the User”) personal information. Therefore, we have put together and follow a policy that respects and addresses that.
- Information collection
Lemberg Wine Estate is the sole owner of the information collected on Lemberg Wine Estate’s web site (“the Site”). We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
- Credit Card Acquiring and Security
Credit card transactions will be acquired for Lemberg Wine Estate by PayGate Internet Payment Gateway who are the approved payment gateway in South Africa. Virtual Card Services use SSL3 and no credit card details are stored on Lemberg Wine Estate’s website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view PayGate’s security policies. All encryption complies with international standards. Encryption is used to protect the transmission of personal information when completing online transactions.
We send all new members a welcoming e-mail to verify password and username. If a User wishes to subscribe to our newsletter, we ask for contact information such as name and e-mail address. Out of respect for the privacy of our users we present the option to not receive these types of communications. Please see our Opt/Out section below.